About us at Tenant & Partner
For 30 years, our aim has been to minimize the costs while maximizing the benefits our clients derive from their premises. We assist businesses and organisations who lease or own their premises in all property related matters.
We are a privately held company with the same principal owners and senior executives since the very start. Thanks to our constant positive growth, we have expanded to more than 60 staff working across Sweden from our offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg, we are also respresented in the Neatherlands. We are immensely proud to say that we have been ranked as one of the best places to work in Europe on the Great Place to Works ranking list for several years running.
Due to our staff’s width and depth of expertise, we can deliver both complex full-service solutions as well as tailored specific services – fully in line with your needs and wishes. Let us assist you all the way from professional legal and financial advice to quality assured removal management and the procurement of interiors. We will also be at hand to successfully guide you and your staff through sensitive change processes.
At Tenant & Partner you can expect to find experts in property finance, lawyers that specialise in tenancy and property law, civil engineers, seasoned project managers, interior designers and change management consultants, among others, all to ensure that your next property project will be in safe hands. Regardless of your starting point or any obstacles that may lay ahead, rest assured that we will guide you through the entire journey until you reach your desired destination. Book your journey today!
Follow our story
- 1992: Tenant & Partner is founded by Hans Cronsioe and Torbjörn Eriksson with offices on Karlbergsvägen.
- 2000: The operations are focused on property search, negotiations and financial and legal advice.
- The motto ”The tenants trusted partner” is launched visualising a completely new position in the market place.
- 2002: Lars-Owe Håkansson (ex CEO of Skanska) joins as Chairman of the Board.
- 2004: T&P participates in the process and is, as the smallest company ever, nominated for The Swedish Quality Award.
- 2006: Ten Pro and Inlots are acquired to broaden the service offering. The business area Removal Management develops more effective removal processes generating cost savings for the clients.
- 2008: The retail focussed business area is spun-off as the subsidiary Gate46.
- The company is named ”Best Place to Work in Sweden”.
Wins first prize in Great Place To Work and is acknowledged for its positive workplace culture.
- 2010: Starts the business area Transaction to assist clients with user-owned premises.
- T&P is inducted into the Great Place To Work’s ”Hall of Fame”.
- The customer offering is widened further to include Interior Procurement services.
- 2011: Represents Sweden at the European Business Awards.
- 2013: Introduces ”Search inside yourself”, a mindfulness based leadership program.
- 2015: The company is named as the 6:th best place to work in Europe by Great Place To Work. Stays at the top of the list of ”Sweden's Best Places to Work” for the 9th year running.
- The new business area Workplace and Change Management is started to help clients improve their organsiations with a focus on better business through an improved and more efficient workplace.
Workplace design, changed ways of work and leadership are integrate parts of T&P's offering.
- 2016: Torbjörn Eriksson, Tenant & Partner's CEO, wins the prestigious title ”Health Promoting Manager of the Year” by business magazine Chef.
- Today T&P employs 70 people in offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg.
... join us on our journey!
Our journey continues and we hope you will be with us on it, got in touch with us here.